- Lazy Sunday as Michael wanted to attend the 1700 service.
- Jared has to work tonight and I so I took him in to the 1100 service.
- I finished e-100 for the week (we did 10 readings this week).
- I posted yesterday's TnT and read I Peter 3. Great thoughts in those two chapters.
- I made English Muffins.
- We went to lunch at PapaGenos and I was sad that I forgot the camera - portion control RULES in Japan!
- Our Japanese neighbor gifted us with the first daffodils of the year. *
- Zander learned your sins will find you out, eventually!*
- Attended 1700 service. Tried to study afterwards in Michael's office but decided to head to the BX parking lot and enjoy solitude instead.
- Michael is wiped out tonight - but tomorrow is a new day!
- Brought Jared home - enjoy our talks during the late hours after his work.
- Gearing up for another week. Praying this is our final Tapestry of Grace week for Zander and Stacia. I need extra time to gear up for speaking and events. I think we can do it by Friday. Jared is done. Arielle has 6 weeks and Nolan has 8 weeks left. I think for the first time ever we'll all be "done" by the last day of "real" school. ::snort:: Of course we do table school year round. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...