- Finally reading Celebration of Discipline - why did I fear this book?
- TnT I Peter 4.7-19 - clear instructions on how to live in the last days
- Be sound and sober for the purpose of prayer
- Fervently love one another
- Be hospitable - without complaint
- Employ your gifts to serve one another (steward His grace)
- Don't be surprised at suffering for righteousness
- Keep rejoicing - choose joy
- Entrust your soul to our Faithful Creator
- My wonderful husband plans to send me away for a few days of solitude to prepare for this spring/summer speaking.....hopefully next week?
- My goal for this week is to FINISH Tapestry of Grace with Zander and Stacia so I can focus on:
- Jared's graduation celebration
- Adult Children's visit
- Speaking at Misawa's Retreat (only 2 of 5 sessions)
- Planning Japan's Women Intent on Leadership Development (WILD) weekend
- Training Financial Liaisons in Korea and Presidents in Japan
- Preparing a WILD General Session message
- Preparing a "From my heart" message for WILD Japan
- Starting up a new PWOC region
- Krista has been offered the chance to sub in the class she loves (Life Skills for special need children) for the rest of this school year....more opportunities on the horizon!
- REALLY excited to see a vision of several years come to fruition with the start of small groups here in Misawa. Praying for the team of planners needed to pull this off.
Living all of life before the face of God...