1. The Air Force called and has extended Mike's "report no later than date" by 10 days. He is rescheduled to fly out 16 July. This will give us time to turn in paperwork while Mike is HERE in case I made some errors at 1 a.m. filling out applications. LOL This lifts a HUGE weight off my shoulders. I hadn't considered that PACAF would hear about our situation and offer an extension.
2. We are checking out of Seattle and heading to McChord for the night. We'll do as much business as we can today and hopefully leave for OR tomorrow. UNLESS something new happens in the next few hours - and it could. ::snort::
3. Some are asking how we want them to specifically pray:
- If it's God's will, that the passports would be recovered or turned in before the birth certificates arrive. Once the BC's arrive, we will send in the new applications and the old passports will not be usable, even if they are found. If the passports are recovered BEFORE the birth certificates arrive, we can fly with Mike on the 16th.
- Krista's identity is very compromised. The bank has assured her they'll refund the charges. Please pray they do, as this was her college fund. She also needs a new driver's license and military id (she'll need id that she has at home to do that).
- Josiah and Jamin hit the road for TX on Thursday. Pray for safe travels.
- I will have to replace a few things, certainly not all....ok it's silly...but pray I find some good sales on the things we really want to replace before we leave the country. ::snort::
- God's abundant blessings on those who have reached out and blessed us in the past few days.
4. We are still working on logistics for the weeks that the kids and I will be stateside. We've had two offers of vacant homes in the Seattle area, but I'd really like to head down to OR. ::snort::
5. We'll be on KOMO again at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
~ Coram Deo ~
Living all of life before the face of God...