- MOPS - always fun though I felt disjointed today.
- I put baby Landon to sleep - got my baby fix.
- Got home JUST in time to hit skype - love ministry skypes with my PWOC Japan gals!
- Jared is done with Tapestry of his Senior year. I got home to find him doing couch school with the youngers. YES...BONUS!
- Forgot to go to the commissary in my run from MOPS to bank to home....so will go now and take Jared in to spend time with friends.
- Planning a year studying Japan....I would love to find a plan already laid out....but am finding lots of resources...Even found our own lapbook on one site. ::snort:: Sure wish it hadn't been stolen.
- The 3 vacant houses around our home, makes THIS the perfect place for kids from two subdivisions to play in. ::snort:: More grass to run on than I've seen in any neighborhood here.
- Nice dinner (minus Jared) and family talk.
- Prayers for Michael's strength to increase as he's back at work are appreciated.
Living all of life before the face of God...