Yep, we're entering the thick of pursuing "overseas clearance" for the family.
I'd love prayers.....
- Knowledgeable personnel with RIGHT answers (it's frustrating to get different answers)
- QUICK paperwork
- Patience for all
- Specifically, please pray for Nolan to be released from speech. He's been working all year on one sound. The therapist has SAID she'd release him. Now it needs to happen.
- Evidently, we have to have EACH of our children released from the Public School district for the family to accompany Mike to Japan. This is SILLY. When we went to AK, WE were allowed to fill out the form, as we know our kids and are the ones educating them. THIS time there is an insistence that it be filled out "by the school"....um which one????? AND it has an added question, "If you homeschool what program do you use"......honestly....I'm not sure HOW the Public Schools, who have never met our kids, can answer some of the questions on here.
- UCI in less than two weeks on THIS base....it will nice for it to be over...
- The kids will need immunizations (as will I)...this is not happy talk...but worth it for Japan...however if they aren't going to clear us I'd rather not have the immunizations. ::snort::
- Pray for the kids to WOW them and blow them away when they are interviewed. ::snort:: Maybe I'll have Zander take his Viking book. ::snort::
- Passport appt first thing tomorrow a.m.
- I need to pick up records and referrals all over town....please pray that I enjoy meeting all these people and specifically that I shower them with grace as I wait for paperwork. It honestly has been fun...but I am getting tired...and have I mentioned I'll be so glad when the UCI is over at base. (UCI - MONDO INSPECTION).
- We really want to focus on school and house....but we have to focus on paperwork and such....peace, peace, peace. LOL
I've not even had time to upload photos today....or check for floor plans for base housing.....We will have to wait until we arrive to really know if we want base or off base housing.....pros and cons to both by what I'm hearing. One housing issue we DO know - we need to get this house ready to list.