- TnT Mark 14 - fun chapter
- 14.51 - The mama in me has to say, "What were you THINKING going to a garden naked except for a sheet? Didn't I tell you to always wear clean underwear in case you were in an accident????"
- 14.3-10 Lavish Worship - more to follow
- "It's not in the knees!" (Stacia commenting on a hole in her pants). ::snort::
- Yearly CMP, Calendar and Budget submitted for Misawa PWOC ::shew::
- Quarterly numbers sent for PWOC Japan! We are up 100 per week in Japan. Go God!!!
- "Red Green is actually a REAL person in real life!" (Zander informs Stacia and conversation ensures about some of the hi jinks on that show).
- Cinnamon and Cinnamon/Raisin English Muffins cooling.
- Blueberry cake baking.
- Michael's first day back at work - he's "ok" - but coming home right at 4:30 p.m. Good.
- Took the kids to PYOC and used the time to work on ministry projects.
- Met with Susan about the upcoming Spring Retreat - going to be good.
Living all of life before the face of God...