- TnT Proverb 10.12....hatred stirs up strife; love covers a multitude of transgressions...what about you? Must you always confront or are you sometimes able to "let it go," and truly forgive without a confrontation? It could be a mark of maturing love. Or you could be a people-pleasing marshmallow who doesn't want to practice Matt 18. ::snort::
- GREAT time in prayer and word today.....
- Gearing up for a personal prayer retreat. I may not be on Tues-Thursday night. We shall see. If I need a break from awesomeness or not. LOL
- MOPS steering team meeting today - love this group of gals. Exciting to watch God rise up leaders for next year.
- School is SOOO much easier when you only have table school to do.
- Meeting about 2012 High School Baccalaureate service
- Human Video and Cross Training (Protestant Youth of the Chapel)
- DYING to go see cherry blossoms....but this is my window for a personal retreat and I dare not waste it driving to Hirosaki. LOL
- Jared is threatening to change my FB password so I am truly forced to experience solitude over the next few days. ::snort::
- My family is trying to convince me I won't die if I live in silence and solitude for 48 hours. I fluctuate between excitement and sheer terror. ::snort::
Living all of life before the face of God...