Random thoughts of Thankfulness I'm having on this travel day:
- It's a short drive to the airport from our home
- It's much easier to travel alone when you are 100% able to read the signs and understand the PA messages
- I'm thankful to be able to get to any family member in one day
- Arielle is the cooking Ninja...roast, squash, asparagus and more!
- I made every connection
The ticket I thought I had booked was to take me from Sacramento to LAX, to Denver, to Seattle, to Dallas to San Angelo. I'd arrive at 9:15 p.m. When they handed me my boarding passes in Sacramento I noted that I was arriving in San Angelo at 9:15 p.m. - just checked the last one to make sure I'd eventually get where I wanted to be. I went to the gate at LAX and it said "Dallas"....what? I checked - yep, I was on this flight. The ticket agent had changed it so that I did NOT have to go to Denver and Seattle. I decided I wasn't asking more questions - I was getting on the plane to go to Dallas rather than Denver. LOL
It was great to see Shelby and the boys.
- Jared's procedure tomorrow
- Jamin has the flu - this is not good this close to conference....regional etc.
- Stacia is worried about me being gone.....she told me "No one here UNDERSTANDS it's important for me to PLAY and I need to talk to them."
Living all of life before the face of God...