We spent the night at the Rock Springs/Green River KOA. We had read mixed reviews, but quite honestly, we wanted a full hookup so we could do some laundry and take long, hot showers. There wasn't a lot of choice in this area - and we were ready to stop.
- All the amenities you'd expect from a KOA
- Friendly staff
- Night check in
- 10% Military Discount
- Conveniently located to I-80
- Yet, SURPRISINGLY QUIET!!
- The petroleum plant isn't a great view - but we chose to look at the mountains - didn't bother us
- It was a mud hole. It really was. We knew there would be "gravel sites," but there was very little gravel and mostly dirt.
|Actual freight wagon from the early 1900's used by a local homesteader|
|Mountains ring the campground|
Otherwise, it's a great overnight stop. Quiet and clean.
It is possible that later in the spring they bring in more gravel?
Post a Comment