1. Housing - its time that we had an idea where our new home will be. Housing seems to be intimating that we're not looking as hard as we could off base. I call ALL the agents on the approved list daily and most days - twice. We've driven around off base and knocked on doors. We've driven around the FGO housing on base and noted vacant units. I'm not sure what else we can do. NO ONE with a thought in their head could think a 2 bdr home is a good fit for a family of 7. That is the only thing the agents tell me they have.
2. Our exception package now only has two more desks to hit before we receive an offer. If we are offered anything, we assume it will be a modified apartment in a Pet Tower on the North Side. That's fine - but we WANT Internet - NEED Internet even as it is to be the way we maintain communication with our adult children, I download a lot of info for school etc.
3. PWOC is having our WILD on Tuesday, pray for hearts to be encouraged, for a good time for all. Our PWOC is also going to be entering a selection season for leaders, pray as you think for ladies who are called to step out to be brave enough to do so. There are a lot of experienced Titus 2 ladies here to support and help.....OHHHHH - WILD = Women Intent on Leadership Development. I'm so glad I arrived in time to attend as I missed the WILD in Central Region.
4. I have no scale but know by increasing pants sizes that I've gained 10 - 20 lbs on this PCS....It's time to hit the gym again and work my tail off ::snort:: .....I assume I now have 30 - 40 lbs to lose....I need to do this....for health reasons. I'm fairly content to stay this size as I have all new clothes - thanks to our silly thieves. LOL
5. Which reminds me - we continue to discover things which were in the luggage and are now gone...pray for us to continue to forgive.....I began ordering things via Amazon yesterday. There was a book that I was reading nightly with Arielle. I can't remember the title....but we were ready to begin again when it hit us ....."it was in the suitcase". ::sigh::
~ Coram Deo ~
Living all of life before the face of God...