- 4.8 and 03:48 - centered in Aomori - due north! Unusual epicenter.
- Glasses falling in the toilet is an exciting way to begin a day!
- Labs drawn
- WEARING CAPRIS and doing a snoopy dance...spring is here, spring is here, spring is here.
- Can see the mountains today!
- We're reading "extra" historical novels now...and contemplating some crafts...good to be done with school before spring fever hit!
- Found rings and clothes for True Love Waits for the boys.
- Arielle has a ring but needs something semi-formal....
- PWOC Birthday Visit to Harugaoka Old Aged Home*
- Michael was wiped out this afternoon and came home and slept - therefore - the kids talked me into dinner at their favorite spot.*
- Rain this afternoon/evening and chilly.
- Gnomio and Juliet and Kung Fu Panda.
- Jared is home....time to blog a few photos and go to bed.
- Bre and Krista are coming over in May. They'll be here for True Love Waits, the PWOC retreat and a bit of family time. The boys will be over "sometime".
Living all of life before the face of God...