Stacia's science text is MIA. It may be at the Airman's Attic. It may be in storage. We simply don't know. The boys both have science and she sits in on theirs......but Questions with Stacia have become a nearly nightly ritual in The Caboose.
It begins with a question, moves on to an answer from Michael and then discussion from all of us. We are calling it science. This curriculum only works if you happen to live with a science geek - which I do.
- Why do mountains become volcanoes?
- What makes volcanoes erupt?
- How does an airplane work?
- How does a helicopter work?
- How does a car work?
- How does a rocket work?
- What causes rain?
- How does a television work?
- How does a gas oven work?
- How does the internet work?
- How does the refrigerator work?
- Why are these rocks this shape?
- How do computers work? - Um o.k. after a discussion I heard, "Better ask Mr. Don more about that."