- School....we're going to make it.
- Ran all over town again picking up Stacia's medical records. I believe I have EVERYTHING. We were told that there were two findings for Stacia that we needed to resolve. One the pediatrician the first months of her life were concerned about her weight loss and worried about IUGR (Bre had this). Um....one glance at her and you would KNOW she does not have weight loss issues. I picked up the records and looked to see where she would be for her height and weight now. I was fairly certain she would be over the 50% mark and that worry would be scratched off. Her weight and height are not even on the list...so she is over 99%.....guess that one will work itself out. ::snort:: There is also concern about Stacia's left kidney. She had the cath and dye test as a baby. There was no reflux etc....but there was something mild....we were led to believe it was NOTHING to worry about. They want the x-ray reports and such. I got them. I'm praying that they will not require Stacia to repeat this procedure. She's VERY modest about a few things...and I don't think a cath, dye, hold it, let it loose on the table would go over well at 3 1/2.
- Family Pizza and Movie Night - Josiah came over. He motivated all to finish the pond out front. We were waiting for Saturday. It's gurgling outside the dining room window. We can watch the birds land and enjoy it. It reminds me of AK with the creek outside our dining room/bedroom windows....
- We received word that there will be an apartment available for Jamin, Krista and Bre in June at EBC. YES - we'll get to see their new apartment and drop Krista and Jamin off.
- "We" watched Jerry Lewis in "Family Jewels". I actually fell asleep.
- Talked with Cindy on the phone about my photo needs. LOL
Mike working on the pond.
Josiah entertains Stacia
I'll update Saturday - later.... I realize the spacing is off in this post...but it won't cooperate even when I change code....and I really must get in the shower and get ready for Chapel.