- Had to have Jared at work by 0800 - so went ahead and took Arielle, Nolan and I to PWOC. It was a joy to be back with my tribe.
- What a blessing to watch my co-facilitator knock it out of the park this a.m.
- Michael is up a bit more and eating a bit more. All hopeful.
- Home for lunch and 2 hours of couch school, then taking Nolan back to Drama. Jared has a job interview at 5:00.
- Shopping for clay and cotton string to make oil lamps.
- Melt down in the chapel parking lot as I was alone...all's good....just a "Be Anxious for nothing" moment
- Happy to discover Holy Spirit in me was a tad bit stronger than Mama Bear; room for improvement
- Tina says Michael's color is much better
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE*
- Michael is up more today
- Internet is out - shake related?
*FB friends * indicates a blog post at Choosing Joy.
Living all of life before the face of God...