It's a bad sign when your cars are covered with snow UNDER the carport! I KNEW that average snowfall is in April.....but around here....it feels like spring when the roads melt.
I HAVE been driving....the roads are often covered with snow in the a.m. but o.k. by mid-morning.....
Just how much snow HAVE we had this year? These facts are from Misawa's Emergency Management Facebook Page on 12 March.
- Misawa has accumulated 187.8" of snow so far this season
- 34.2" shay of last season's 222.9"
- On this date LAST season we were sitting at 176.7"
- Currently we are 11.1" ahead of last season
- The last day of snowfall last season was on April 9th
Winter hasn't given up yet - but SPRING IS COMING - it always does. ::wink::
Living all of life before the face of God...