- Katie, Krista and Arielle - need a roomie shot.
- The Progressive Dinner crowd.
- Krista dressed in her outfit Michael brought from Afghanistan on her way to work. It's spirit week. She was Mallah.
- Arielle and Stacia snuggled on the couch - with me - watching "girl movies."
- The Boys Christmas Shopping.
- Dad in the back of a truck working on lights from the roof.
- Mom and Dad over here for dinner and visiting.
After everyone slowly got ready, we went separate ways. We invited Mom and Dad to come over for Chili and Cornbread (one of Arielle's favorites) for dinner. The boys went to get a van seat from Mom and Dad's garage and on to Christmas shopping.
Arielle, Stacia and I headed to Winco to buy groceries for a few dinners. Arielle made my day when she asked if we could put left over chili in the freezer for her to eat later. She said she'd told her friends, "Mom is coming and we'll have real vegan meals." I couldn't say no....and suggested a few other meals we could make and freeze for her and Krista to quickly grab (Veggie Pot Pie, Lentil Spinach hot pockets....). We made enough Chili to feed us all and put these in the freezer...and Instant Pot and a crock pot full. Yes, I DID bring my instant pot with me.
We got home from Winco before the men made it home. We snuggled under blankets on the futon, watched The White Christmas, and ate popcorn. Arielle promptly fell asleep on my lap - it was magical.
Krista got home from work, as Arielle was leaving for work. The kids played Catan - Krista dominated. We ate dinner. We visited. Mom and Dad went home.
They're all playing Snow Board Kids now....I'm blogging...we're waiting for Arielle to get home from work.
We need to make a plan for tomorow. Maybe a light show at Hope Chapel, or a drive through Nativity in Elmira, or just pizza and games here at the house.