- Praying for our adult kids - Jamin and Jared starting new jobs....Josiah and Krista both interviewing for jobs in the fields in which they'd like to have a career.
- Getting ducks in a row for WILD Japan....praying for regional leaders for PWOC Japan.
- Offends me illegal aliens (as opposed to legal immigrants) can get in-state tuition in TX but my son, a military dependent cannot because we live in Japan. This when TWO of my sons live and work in TX and one graduated from the college in December while the other ATTENDS same college. I'm not against helping kids and believe that was the motivation of the TX legislature - but what about military dependents? Don't they deserve the same chance?
- Lunch and one hour board meeting with PWOC board - 2.5 hour visiting with board members after board meeting. ::snort::
- Dinner and family care
- Back to base to pick up Jared from his first night of work at Pizza Hut!
Living all of life before the face of God...