Today was productive...though I thought I should have gotten more done.
- We're scheduled at McChord Sunday night.
- I hope I have an appt with Sgt. A at 0730 on Monday.
- I have a tourist passport appt scheduled for 10:30 on Monday.
- We have discounted rooms from M-F night.
- I've priced rental vans. Still thinking on that one. If we don't do that, I'll need to get insurance on the van before Sunday.
- I did more paperwork for Well's Fargo.
- Mom bought running shoes for Mike and Jared.
- Mom and I took Stacia shopping for "pink running shoes" - hers were stolen.
- We visited with Mom and Dad.
- We got Krista home in time to get to work.
- We are now going to go relax......and hit it all again in the a.m. - the list is still long. LOL
You KNOW you've been traveling too long when the laptop is called the "big screen" by your son. ::snort::
~ Coram Deo ~
Living all of life before the face of God...