|Quarantine photo of the day |
Krista has promoted to Chaplain, Captain. We had planned to have a pinning ceremony, but Covid... The paperwork has all been submitted and changed on the military side. She asked if we could do the ceremony with family....which we did.
We had a scaled down Thanksgiving Dinner....it was plenty of food given the states of our appetites.
- Dad is home and improving all the time
- We've had two new grandsons
- Krista is making strides in her military ministry
- Several are in new relationships
- Covid isn't affecting us as severely as it could
- March's lock down led to a slower pace, much margin and that's good.
- More time for deepening relationships with Jesus and family.
- God is still God and he still SITS on His throne!
- and there was much more....
It also turns out Nolan and I are having trouble catching deep breaths.
The girls and I are a bit sad not to run out to the local Black Friday sales and breakfast...I tend to get lots of things for the grands on these sales....the budget stretches further. They probably won't even care if they don't get as many gifts this year. HOWEVER, WE are going to miss our matching, stylish, holiday pj's this year...click list won't let me add them. ::snort::