- I'm still connected....
- Hold baggage is gone.
- The storage pack out is tomorrow.
- We're exhausted...but are ALMOST ready for them....except we can't WALK through our home....Poor Mike may be up all night....and his PRO GEAR has now taken over our bedroom....not sure I can find the bed tonight.
- I finally faced the music and got rid of both the size 6 and the size 18 clothes....I am still searching for a style that lets me look fat rather than pregnant - as I'm not. ::snort::
- I am taking the best of my maternity clothes...I KNOW most of you said not to...but honestly at 45 it is HARD to find maternity clothes that fit my age....and if I'm to have another baby it will most likely happen in the next 3 years...I don't want my clothes in storage.
- I'm wondering if I should take my wedding dress to MOM'S house for storage instead of a storage facility, "just in case" any of the girls need it while we are assigned in Japan.... ::snort:: - DO YOU SEE WHAT THIS EXCESSIVE PACKING AND SORTING IS DOING TO ME - IT'S THE DUST I TELL YA! I'VE HAD FAR TO MUCH TIME TO THINK AS I SORT THROUGH EVERY LAST PIECE OF RUBBISH WE OWN. ::SNORT:: In any event I'll have to decide by tomorrow.
- Jamin came over this a.m. and helped us....
- Josiah is DONE with his very last final of the year. He also came and helped.
- I'm desperately trying to get all the things needed for Jamin's graduation corralled and out of the house before any further packing sprees....
- BTW packers are loud....and business folks are nice to you when they hear packers in the background. ::snort::
- The kids are doing great but are unsettled....tomorrow they have a play date, pray that this is a great memory in the midst of a hectic time for them.
- Smooth packing tomorrow....
- We want to be a GREAT witness for Christ to our packers....they always pick up on the fact that Mike's a chaplain fairly quickly....could be the tower of books with theological titles.
Have I blogged about our LAST packers? I suppose not....maybe tomorrow...I must keep moving tonight. I think I can do ONE more load of laundry before the washer is disconnected.
~ Coram Deo ~
Living all of life before the face of God...