- 5 hours of sleep with Stacia and Zander.
- Sweet EARLY a.m. whispers
- Getting all up for FREE breakfast (though I'm thinking $2 at Denny's may be worth sleeping in)
- Comfy beds to sleep in
- No, sir and maam, your CHILD is not bad nor crazy....you are questionable for taking a toddler shopping at midnight and then screaming in hotel hallways about how bad they are at 03:30.
- Strange santa men handing out treats and candy ONLY to little girls are to be held suspect
- Swimming after such few hours of sleep may not be the most relaxing way to spend the day - but it will work....
- Can't believe we didn't take even ONE photo of Thanksgiving!
- Observing families in the pool - one very sweet LARGE family with well behaved children is much nicer to share with than 4 extended families of two ill-behaved each....not to worry they shopped all night and should sleep soon. LOL
- Wonder when the midnight lions and lionesses will check in. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...