- e-100 "Reading the Red" this week and loving it!
- TnT - I Peter 1...what does it look like to fervently love without hypocrisy in my life?
- "Even when I'm 60 and Bre is *80*, I will still be a baby around here." Stacia's thoughts during a family discussion.
- "Arielle just takes her clothes off and leaves them on the floor." Hmmm....Arielle? A defense?
- A quote I'm pondering, "When done well, rest is a conscious act of worship and a means of holy transformation. Setting aside time to rest is setting aside time to become set apart. When we focus on Him in our rest, we become realigned with His heartbeat. We become RESTored to His image. Dedicating our rest, focusing it heavenward, turns it transcendent." Rachel Olsen - It's No Secret (free Kindle download). What do you think?
- 24 years of service! Happy to celebrate with the Weldon family as Andy retires.
- Four younger ones and I watched Waltons. Jared is working. Michael is working on touches for tomorrow's annual PAC Planning meeting.
- Almost 10:00 p.m. time to go get Jared - and I'll work on better posts in the future.
Living all of life before the face of God...