- TnT Mark 9 -
- How often does fear hinder my understanding of the kingdom (9:6,32)
- Receive - embrace, welcome, deliberately and readily accept - "What does it look like as a family, as a ministry, as a church to "receive children"? (9:37)
- Stumble - trap, offend, scandalize "How do we avoid causing others to stumble? What responsibility do we have to avoid those things which cause us to stumble?
- Princess chatterbox awoke - "Mom, remember how you prayed I'd sleep good! I did - I'm AWAKE! This would be the perfect day to get a pedicure."
- SCHOOL - we are getting SO much done! Jared will finish Tapestry of Grace - his SENIOR year by the end of next week.
- Walk on the beach with Michael and Yuuki.*
- Two double batches of English Muffins done
- ALL home for dinner - roast, roasted veggies, home baked bread, fruit, salad and great conversations....have been thinking a lot about dinner tables, making a place at the table etc.
- Wow - our neighbor is moving QUICKLY - this neighborhood is going to be very quiet as folks move out and the base has gone to "base first" policies.
Living all of life before the face of God...