We thought we'd do one of them today, canoe on Lake Towada....but it was too cold. We all lost our motivation and spent a lazy day at home instead.
- Got up early to try a video Skype with Michael's parents - too many glitches - we'll try again tomorrow.
- Skyped with Jamin - a fun and rare treat to catch either he or Josiah at home.
- Too cold and wet to go to the Gorge and lake.
- Michael took the older 3 children to see The Avengers. Nolan and Jared watched it yesterday and loved it. He'll see if Zander should see it and if so, maybe I'll go watch it.
- "Zander, you and I should have a PAC meeting." The words of a child raised around the chapel. LOL
- "Zander, we've watched Hogan's Heroes for 100 nights."
- "Stacia if that were true you'd be old like Dad now." Just sayin.
- Starting to plan a trip to fit between the day I return from PWOC trainings and before Jared leaves for the states. LOL
- Caught up on blog reading while the olders and Mike went to the movie and the youngers watched a movie beside me.
- Considering a dynamic view for the blog...really should work on printing some more of the blog out....should get caught up before we retire.
Hmmm....searching for a graphic for bucket list, I realized I have done a lot of things on others' bucket lists. I'm also wondering if a bucket list should be things you dream about doing that aren't based in reality or some goals which MAY be attainable..... realistic to strive for.....thinking I may need to create a bucket list of things to do before I...you know...kick the bucket! LOL I think I'll start small with a Japanese Bucket List....
Living all of life before the face of God...