- Quiet time this a.m.
- Sweet couple talk
- Sometimes things just don't go the way we'd like; but God is still God.
- Skype with my Mom and Dad.
- Michael was able to talk with his mom while I took Stacia to Asia's party.
- Happy 3rd Birthday for Asia! Stacia loved attending the party. Cutest "microphones" made out of cupcakes, frosting, sprinkles, ice cream cones and licorice I've ever seen (and I've seen my share of kids' birthday parties).
- Michael reports someone at the center is bringing a laptop so we can have a skype date (video) with his mom and dad.
- PROJECT at home (blog to follow)
- Jared and Michael are at work
- Peaceful afternoon walk with Stacia in the rice paddies (blog to follow)
- Cook up some English muffins
- Baths and a movie....I'm hearing talk about Jerry Lewis' "Geisha Boy"
Living all of life before the face of God...