- Zander(8) - read for Mike (he says, "Ever since Uncle Nate came no one will let me read my book." ::snort:: I had Nate drill him with games and such but he is sure he hasn't learned a thing.
- Stacia (4) - count in ENGLISH, she's stuck in Japanese....and recite the alphabet
- Nolan(10) - read the New Testament
- Arielle(12) - Play something of Beethoven's
- Jared(16) - grow a goatee - WHAT??????? , spend at least 30 min a day playing with siblings, max out at bench on 160 lb, try to update blog for Dad at least 3x a week
- De'Etta(not as old as dirt) - Workout 5 days a week, get those new tests scheduled ::snort::, memorize James (or Ps 91 because it's really difficult for me), lose weight
- Michael(ancient) - Memorize I John (or 2 John), workout 5 days a week, lose 2 inches of my waist, finish story about Matthew.
Living all of life before the face of God...