- First time EVER that I've given my name over the phone and had someone say "Gerker" that would be and spell it correctly! The spot - clinic laboratory...unfortunately my lab orders weren't submitted for my thyroid retests...another month of no energy before I can get labs and appointment synchronized.
- School - pressure is off...but we still have an hour of table school and some reading or craft each day.
- "So, Zander, how are your relationships going?" Stacia's random question.
- Love Jared taking Zander for runs.
- Jared and Arielle both out this afternoon earning money - THIS is what life will be like in a couple of years....hmmm.
- I've become my Grams. I found myself saying, "When the girls get here, I'll see if they'll help me reorganize the kitchen." ::snort::
- About that SCHOOL somehow it took Stacia just as long to do table school as all of school used to take us...::sigh::
- Ran (as in drove 5k in my little Nissan) to Swan Park today in search of a "solitude break"*
- Five cases of free books!
- Watching the kids do dinner clean up brings back fond memories of KP duty!*
- Cannot BELIEVE I missed farewell scones and tea! I even sent an email this a.m. to a friend saying, "I've got it on my calendar"....um but evidently you have to also remember what DAY you are living for your calendar to be really effective!
- Dinner done....house is slowly quieting as all "run to their personal corners"....I'll stay up until Jared is home from work (riding his bike tonight). I'll finish blogging and then go join someone in their personal corner. ::grin::
Living all of life before the face of God...