- Reminded yesterday and this a.m. again as I read e100 (I Cor 13 and 2 Cor 5:14-15) that it's all about love...and that has always been my vision and will be my vision and I don't need anything fancier. ::snort:: The love of Christ controls, constrains, motivates, compels, captivates my life...or should.
- Bike ride with Stacia to the produce market
- Simply can't take another moment shut up in here working on regional Admin stuff - heading to the beach
|Not sure WHY they added these after the tsunami|
They're great to lay on in the sun
- STUNNINGLY beautiful day - can see the mountains, warm breeze at beach - good call
- Need to create a new map....wish I was more techie
- Created a new "go to" dinner using rice, organic red lentil soup, spices and some veggies - curry rice casserole! It cooked while we played at the beach.
- Fun lesson with Akikosan. I sure wish we could take her with us back to America. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...