I THOUGHT SPRING WAS HERE. It was 31 Mar....the roads were clear - not dry - but not snowy. The snow storm of hast weekend had turned to rain....patches of mud were emerging, lost garbage was reappearing....
|Sad deflated snowman|
The ginormous sledding hill/fortress out our door had melted from "roof high" to fence high...and it was muddy, and broken sleds and such were starting to appear as it thawed.....note the barn roof.
But then...who would guess? Sleeveless dresses and white sandals in the BX - 1 April on the calendar - Palm Sunday.....
- April Fool's Day - you thought it was spring? SNOW on Palm Sunday.
- 2 extra hours due to insomnia to catch up on FB status' - not sure THAT was the best use of time, but I feel connected again. LOL
- English Muffins made - new batch soaking
- Great visit from Jim and Marvie - love our chapel family
- Contemplating the legal definition of slander/defamation of character though I suspect Holy Spirit won't allow Mama Bear to use the info
- MORE SNOW
- Spent some relaxing time watching video clips at Share Faith, Sermon Spice and youtube (search stewardship).
- Changed Michael's dressing and it looks really good
- Began to realize it's APRIL
- Continue to recover for Michael
- Praying diligently for leadership team for PWOC Japan
- 6 weeks until local ladies retreat (2 sessions to prepare)
- 8 weeks to a trip to Tokyo for a soon to be announced conference
- 9 weeks to Korea for WILD (training Financial Liaison), then a couple of days in Tokyo 'cuz
- 10 weeks to Tokyo for WILD Japan (general session and training Presidents)
- I wanted to visit the Tokyo area and Kadena PWOC installations in April/May...but I'm not so sure....
- Somewhere in here the 4 adult kids hope to come and....
- Jared want's to graduate at Hirosaki castle
- I think I want to go back to February!
Choosing Joy!©2012 D.R.G.
Living all of life before the face of God...