- Snow covered fields and barn this Easter a.m.
- Amazing Grace - do I really celebrate, live, walk depending on His grace day to day?
- Debated between sparkspeople and weight watchers online - joined sparks. I have a goal to get it ALL (even the nagging last 10 lbs that stays around to mount an offensive) by the end of December.
- Whole "gaggle" of swans flying over...spring?
- Anchorage, AK broke a record for snowfall - 133 inches. We are up to 220 inches and haven't broken the record of 240 set in 1984. I had been wondering how this snow compares with our AK winters.
- Snow's already melted for the day....can't wait until this "spring" looks becomes green!
- Was great to be in church for the first time in a month. All were happy to see Michael.
- We went to the Club for brunch after chapel....
- We spent the afternoon relaxing.
- We're still reading Amon's Adventure so read from that as well as the "Easter" story from Golgotha to Ascension.
- Jamin ran in a steeple chase at ASU - took first by 18 seconds! That's my son! Run, boy, run!
- Michael has one more week of convalescent leave. This is good - he's worn out from chapel and lunch.
- Looking for low fat, high protein, high calories options for Michael.
- Thankful this Easter for the gift of hope and new life...and for the absence of cancer and a good path for health for Michael.
Living all of life before the face of God...