- Stacia LOVES PWOC Tuesdays. I told her last night we'd need to leave the house early (be there at 0745) she was up at 4:30 a.m. Which means we're up.
- TnT (Truth n Treasure) - I Peter 5 - serve voluntarily - not under compulsion...stay alert...stand firm in the true grace of God.
- PWOC - pure joy. Prayer, fellowship, breaking the bread of life with sisters and friends of the heart! "Church" - an idea straight from the heart of God.
- I came home between PWOC and Middle School Drama to DO COUCH SCHOOL, as the younger ones I are determined to get school DONE this week. I fell asleep while reading about Ancient Rome.::snort::
- Middle School Drama provided an outlet for Nolan and an hour for me to work on WILD sessions.
- Ah, the good life! Back in Asia! I plan to introduce the kids to the above! Nothing says Philippines like Halo Halo.
- I created a WOW dinner....lasagna made with potato and cheddar pierogies instead of lasagna noodles....filling, the family LOVED it, easy...but FAR more fat and starch than we usually indulge in. Still a good "go to" meal. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...