- Josiah is the newest personal banker in Texas! Way to go God and Josiah!
- TnT Mark 10:17 - 31 Do I crave, love or value anything more than Jesus? If so, I'm no different from the young ruler in this story. Jesus wants me to follow Him with an undivided heart.
- C'mon e-100 folks 2 days in proverbs is not enough! ::snort:: Loving the sweeping Bible survey I'm doing with some amazing gals on Tuesday mornings.
- We are MOTIVATED to get school done. The older four will be coming over mid-May and we want to be done. Convalescent leave has been good for school - all outside appointments cancelled and the need to stay close by. ::grin::
- We aren't taking a spring break just yet....and the kids are really motivated to get done and get out to enjoy this lovely spring weather....check out the shrinking snow fortress.
- After the walk yesterday, Michael has been down most of today....slow progress is good.
- Nolan accompanied me to the base. We went shopping and "ran by the post office".
- Jared finished his AAFES training today. He aced one test - scored 90% on the other - and says he may never eat meat again. I like that training. ::snort::
- In the boxes were Sundrops...I splurged to buy 6 bags....but I thought they were personal size....and I seem to have ordered from both vitacost and Amazon. ::snort:: Zander is HAPPY! He did great avoiding all the Easter candy.
- The rest of Choosing Joy 2006 arrived...overall "happy"....we'll do 4 a year from now on. LOL
- Exhausted tonight...early a.m. and busy all day with school, cooking, cleaning and shopping. I'm done. Good night.
Living all of life before the face of God...