- Whew - got us to the chapel at 07:56 - good PWOC day
- Love our e-100 group - we RACED through 10 readings this week; glad we don't have to do that often. We covered both Samuels and both Kings in 1.5 hours. Amazing. God give me a WHOLEhearted passion for You!
- 10 word summaries are a lifesaver when doing a summary with lots of discussion.
- Confirmed lodging for WILD Japan!
- Woot! Stacia got table school done at PWOC; Zander got table school done with Michael.
- We've done 4 weeks of TOG already this week! We are rocking this!*
- Stacia moved to a new math book and Zander to a new phonics book this week. We seem to get a lot done when life slows down to the basics....take care of Michael, stay home, do school.
- Back to base for another test for Michael and drama for Nolan.
- Walking her home - tear jerker - blaring from the KP crew.
- Yakisoba for dinner - yummo! Michael ate fruit.
- I refuse to think of things that I did NOT get done - I got done all that HE ordained to be done in this day! HE directs my steps, it's HIS voice loud in my head - not the to do list. *
Living all of life before the face of God...