- Saw this on Tina's facebook page and it made me smile...though for us today, "....going to the commissary after the annual PAC meeting is a date!"
- Annual PAC meeting. It's an honor to minister with so many dedicated folks. We'll sure miss the Weldon family.
- How do you TRAIN truth telling in your home? This is not a rhetorical question....pulling out our own tried and true techniques, praying for the heart of the children, doing some Character studies and fables that will illustrate, watching some veggie tales etc that illustrate the point, praying for wisdom to see the WHY behind the lies, rewarding truth telling....working on a motto - easy to remember, plan to use to consistently teach.....thinking maybe "Lies hurt more than telling the truth"....because sometimes telling the truth does hurt....
- Michael took a nap after PAC meeting....I valiantly stayed up and slept through a movie with the kids.
- Picked Jared up at 10:45 p.m.
- Trying to firm up plans for the kids to visit this summer...thinking it may not work as we envisioned...thus is the season of family life with so MANY work schedules to consider. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...