I found this on the Instant Pot website. I've learned to save recipes we love as they aren't always easy to find again.
|Via Google Images|
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 1 small-medium onion diced very finely
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 T olive oil
- Agave Nectar - we found a bit of sweetness brought out the flavors - add what you like.
- Cilantro - nice kick of flavor to use for garnish
Living all of life before the face of God...
that's why I love pinterest. I save recipes there by category.. and now I have my iPad mini to take to the kitchen instead of having to print recipes
Yes, I do that as well Renee. But I've already had a couple of pinned things disappear...you know - you click and it's gone.
Post a Comment