Geo Coordinates to general area N40* 38.140 E 141* 09.187
Best visited in June and July - though we went in September and enjoyed ourselves.
May - adult Y300 Students Y100
June/July adult Y500 Students Y200
Other months - FREE
Directions: - Get to Towada - there are two ways from base...get to Rt 10 below is the way which goes by our part of town.
- Leave through the POL gate
- Continue straight through town, under the toll road - keep going until you reach Towada
- As you reach Towada, the train tracks are on your left. You will pass two schools on your right, separated by a traffic light.
- At the Y - go right
- You will pass Aomori Bank on the right at a stop light.
- Continue past two more stop lights
- As it seems you are leaving the city, you will pass another school on the right, set back a few blocks. There will be a stop light with no buildings nearby.
- After this stoplight, the road bends slightly to the left. At the next intersection, turn right.
- You will being seeing signs to the Horse Park. Continue straight. Do not turn left to the Horse Museum. You will continue straight for about half a mile. Look for a road that angles to the right. There will be a sign with an iris on it.
- Shortly after this turn you will see a building with a thatch roof - there are two entrances to the gardens.
OR if you know your way to the horse park.....that last funky intersection before you go up the hill - turn RIGHT and watch for little signs with Iris on them - the road will angle to the right....it's about 5 min from this turn off to the little road that takes you to the flower garden.
Living all of life before the face of God...