- Early to breakfast is your best bet to avoid being run over by rude travelers eager to get on the road.
- A Bible and Journal terrify most eager travelers....hallways, poolsides also work to snatch a private quiet moment or two with Jesus.
- Ladies - really - I mean this kindly...but before you drape a wrap around around you body and come to breakfast....bend, sit, twist and move...do you really want to share that much of your flesh with bleary travelers?
- Drink only from your OWN Camelback - you really have NO idea how many ungloved hands have handled those cups....and don't even speculate about the plastic silverware....
- Beware the scrambled eggs...at many-if not most.....hotel breakfast bars they are something definitely OTHER than eggs.
- Yes, I'd love to share my table...oh you mean you want me to shut my computer, pick up my plate and eat standing in the corner so your family can have this table........
Living all of life before the face of God...