Wow....we are in full moving mode now....details...details....our LISTS HAVE LISTS..... Accomplished today (and maybe blog posts to follow on a couple of items).
- Went to Pass and ID three times - finally got the van transferred (thought this would take 10 minutes but didn't account for the time to go to our insurance and their insurance - all done)
- Took Arielle and friends for Kimono photos
- Took Arielle and friends to lunch
- Talked to vet office and discovered I should not have trusted their assurances the past three weeks that they WOULD be able to give Yuuki shots and a certificate before the 10th. The new vet will BEGIN appts on the 15th. We can get shots and certificate off base ..but bordatella isn't given in Japan, which means we can't kennel her. I've already paid for the kennel...so this adds a lot to the list for next week as the vet office closed. However the certificate has to be within 10 days of flying...so need to wait until the 6th anyway.....
- Wired money and contract for a house (this took significantly more time than one would think - had to work with Michael's incredible schedule, the banks schedule, international time differences)...got it done!
- Took Arielle back to photographer to choose photos
- Stacia had a fitting and got her dress - Aki is so cute!
- Bought samurai swords for the boys
- Shopped for a couple of packages I'll mail on Monday
- Picked up the photos of Arielle and friends
- Older two went to youth group
- Younger two, Michael and I went out for dinner
- Hit the BX to buy BOXES to mail things - not sure where I'm mailing them TOO....but I'm mailing.
Living all of life before the face of God...
The dress looks great. Whew!
Stacia: WOW, another beautiful Goecker young lady. You look awesome. Dress looks awesome and can hardly wait until the wedding. See you soon. love/prayers - your 2 G's t.
Post a Comment