- Amazing group of leaders I call sisters...PWOC International Board and Regional Presidents holding us up in prayer, praying specific verses for Michael. I feel encouraged.
- 3 hours to add titles and edit Feb/Mar 2007 of Choosing Joy for printing....5 years ago....
- I ran a produce co-op, a natural foods co-op and weighed 30 lbs less
- I had had 7 kids at home
- Spent a lot of time at parks with friends
- Had an unbelievably cute toddler and young kids
- Was waiting for Michael to come home from Kuwait
- Solitary Sunday....we're all pretty laid back today
- Guess who came downstairs for breakfast? Though spent the rest of the morning/afternoon in bed?
- Beth Bowers had a BRILLIANT idea! The next time I change Michael's dressing, I will draw a circle around the infection...then we'll know if it's spreading.
- Pinterest - I wonder? Just more mental clutter for my already cluttered mind? Or would it help organize perfect brilliance?
- Really praying for PWOC Japan Region leadership - I can't maintain boundaries and start up a new region without a team. God is calling women - just praying they'll hear and respond positively.
- I have food in my fridge that is scrumptious and I don't know who brought it...a guacamole/salsa thing....
- "I just want this over" becomes "Emmanuel, You are close"
- WONDERFUL meal from another amazing family for dinner
- Mike looks really worn out tonight...is it normal or a downturn
- Woot - I stripped and drained and dressed the drain site like a PRO....and there was ONLY 20ml tonight....have been trying to get to 30ml and then it can come out....yesterday it was still at 45 ml
- English Muffin dough souring on the counter
Yes, I AM thinking about FB again. Re-evaluating tends to happen when one spends several hours revisiting past sections of family history. Is this really how I want to relate with (or to, or at) friends? Just the bottom line? But it's SO convenient and so fun....and a robber of time...and while it clutters my mind with info, I'm not sure true intimacy is bred...a private message or email to a friend may take more time....but more of our hearts communicate....but it's fun and convenient and I need to be on FB anyway for various ministry pages. It's an effective tool for some things....but do I PERSONALLY want to interact via FB? Do I PERSONALLY want to rely on FB for intimacy with friends?
Michael reminds me what I post on FB is NOT saved for our family journal (Choosing Joy)....I have taken to going over FB updates to remind myself of what to blog about....
I'm conducting a test this week...open a blog post in the a.m. and every time I have a moment of pure FB brilliance I'll jot a bullet statement. At the end of the day, I'll post some to FB (one one time to post should save me wasted time when I'm led astray to cool links), delete some, and leave some to publish on the blog. That will be our "Day in the Life" list for the family journal. There will be a few updates I want to expound on and they will become blog posts. ::snort:: Meanwhile my FB brilliance will be saved for the family journal during the test week...satisfies all.
Living all of life before the face of God...