- Love meeting God in the Word - lots of good stuff in Mark 4....Secrets, Sowers, Seeds and Storms. A key thought for me today is God reveals (shows openly makes visible) His secrets (mysteries) to those who are in relationship/intimate with King Jesus.
- Snow on April 4th???? Yes!
- Asked Stacia and Zander what type of English muffins I should make today. 8 "normal" and 8 "chocolate chip". Not too bad....especially with peanut butter...guess they DO put chocolate in bread over here.
- Just how windy is it? See post to follow.*
- Two more weeks of Tapestry done.
- School supplies matter. *
- Parenting would be easier if there WERE formulas and manuals guaranteed to work...simply doesn't work with man's free will playing involved in the mix....and who would want to do away with free will?
- Paperwork - the plague of ministry!
- Jared is now officially signed up as an AAFES employee....putting the cafe behind him.
- Ordered Vol. 7 of What's In the Bible. I'm always surprised at how much the kids enjoy these and how much they learn. Arielle and Nolan have been using them in the homeschool room at PWOC.
- Michael is very tired today - trying to get him ready for work on Friday and it seems he was up too much yesterday....
- Working on documents and such for WILD Japan!
- In the Philippines Typhoon warnings didn't come with snow. Just sayin!
Choosing Joy!©2012 D.R.G.
Living all of life before the face of God...