- They're tilling the fields outside our house.
- TnT - Mark 11
- v 17 Jesus contrasts an open house with a secretive, dangerous criminal hideout; prayer with profiteering
- v 25 - 26 - Forgiveness is mandatory - look up the word, #863. Jesus said "Forgive them they know not what they do" - why do we think we have the right to let them know all they've done before we forgive? I choose to forgive - as often as I pray and remember and need to. Jesus showed he forgave by accepting sinners. Why do we so often shun those we say we've forgiven? Things I'm pondering.
- Hugs are back on the agenda - very good thing!
- I've unpacked my "Just in case Hospital bag!"*
- School - done - not as much as I hoped for but I had mercy. We DID get 3 weeks of Tapestry done.
- Took Arielle and 3 of her friends to Shimoda Mall for an hour.*
- Took advantage of the above outing for Mommy and Me time with Stacia.*
- Neighbor's emptying cupboards....we're delivering the stuff to a missionary in a nearby city.
- Young adults in our house have a lock in at the chapel tonight.
- Dinner....trip to Hachinohe...and episode #7 in "What's in the Bible".
Living all of life before the face of God...