- Levothyroxin induced insomnia. I'm SO tempted to quit taking me meds, but Michael reminded me this a.m. that I need to take them for the full six weeks so they can get a true number...AND...if I quit taking them I'll be a zombie again. ::snort::
- Finally fell asleep at 4:30 a.m. (and YES I do go to bed and lay there - after two hours I get up). Up at 9:00 a.m. I found humor in the fact that I now know how to get Michael and I on the same wake up schedule. LOL
- Lots of ministry emails - compiling quarterly numbers (Admin Hat) as well as a roster of all exec board members in our region and why they can't attend training (Training Coordinator Hat) and just chatting with my gals (President Hat).
- Trying to create a cool banner - maybe it will arrive in time for WILD Training.
- Lots of neighborhood fun today.
- Trip to Swan Park with Jared and Michael. We were looking for ducks, but found crows. "That'll Preach."
- Trip to ocean with Michael. Still looking for birds to feed.
- Dinner with four kids and Michael and then trip to Sport's Authority - looking for inline skates.
- Blogging and crashing! Looks like I have 3 - 4 blog posts in the day. LOL
Living all of life before the face of God...