Ingredients (One 9 inch pie)
For the Berry Filling:
- 3 c. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 c. blackberries
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. sucanat or organic sugar
- 1 1/2 T. cornstarch or arrowroot
- Place dough in pie plate, press up the sides and crimp the edges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine berries, sweetener and cornstarch or arrowroot. Allow berries to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until crust is browned.
- Allow pie to cool before slicing.
Notes: I needed more fruit. This will be great in the summer time.
This recipe is from Sarah at Peas and Thank you!
Living all of life before the face of God...