|Tree full of memories|
- Enjoyed MTOC. I spoke on "Keeping Christ Central" at Christmas.
- This was followed by a MTOC board meeting - I'm the PWOC liaison on the board.
- School - done. We're focusing on Table school and Christmas School until Jan.
- Tuesday night we began a study of Daniel
- Discovered a friend is in for a rough patch - I ask your prayers for a pregnant friend diagnosed with breast cancer. She will have a double mastectomy next week.
- The first week in our Winter Session of studies at PWOC.....I've been all over the board in this session...I was going to teach Ephesians, then was going to attend Attributes of God, but now I'm going to lead Daniel both Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. My head is full of various "strings" from prepping for all three....now my focus will narrow. LOL
- Lunch with three lovely friends and four adorable Gherkins
- I spent time organizing the PWOC "closet" - room and doing odd behind the scene jobs (filling tumblers, hanging signs, updating the bulletin board....)
- Kids finished school while I worked.
- Took a friend and her new puppy to the vet
- Attended Family Bible study - Ephesians
- Hosted a three young friends at our house as their house is being packed up.
- Table school done
- Attended Ladies Night Out at the Base Theater. PWOC rented out the theater and showed Moms Night Out. I needed to sit and laugh with ladies. I trust others enjoyed it as well.
|Love this photo....|
- I've got to pull things together for our Christmas Tea and get ahead in Daniel, and think about next week's PWOC board meeting.
- I need to go shopping at some point for next week's Cookie Decorating party here at our home.
- School is done and I may soak in the hot tub this afternoon. I fell on the concrete on Tuesday and am still sore.
- Tonight is the base's tree lighting.....yay.....a lazy day followed by a family Christmas outing.
Living all of life before the face of God...