- Wrote a blog post for PWOCI
- Lost my Reverend Card, but was able to renew credentials when I happened upon autofill!
- Nice skype with Mom and Dad. Never caught Mom Mary.
- SNOW - really?
- The willingness to be and to have just what God wants us to be and have, nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else, would set our hearts at rest, and we would discover the simpler life, the greater peace." Elisabeth Elliot
- Every trip to the store is an adventure - I love living in a foreign country
- Arielle enjoyed a Book club and movie - nice outing for her
- Michael is resting, talking a bit, resting more
- Double batch of English Muffins baked; double batch rising to bake in the a.m.
- Dressing changed - looking good!
- Debating chapel attendance tomorrow. It would be nasty if Michael caught a flu bug as we're supposed to be watching for nausea, dizziness etc.
Living all of life before the face of God...