Lots to rejoice about:
- Staples removed
- Liver numbers NORMAL
- JP drain removed
- Christian Doc who cares
- She said to pray - we can do that!
- Dear friends who are nurses and assure this is "within normal" for post op.
- Enzymes to do with pancreas are still increasing (lipase and amylase)
- Michael's not showing many symptoms - we're monitoring
- He's 2 weeks post op - this is still within believable for surgery trauma
- We'll recheck labs in a week
Obviously, I'd prayed all numbers would be normal. I'm praising God for the improvement and believing the pancreas numbers will improve shortly. I'm also well aware of the symptoms I'm to monitor. I will be watching Michael's diet to limit insulin dumps and pancreas stress. Poor man - I knew one way or another he'd eventually go crunchy. LOL
|Michael's happy to lose his travel buddy ::snort::|
Dr. appointment today. Pancreas numbers are still up, but liver is good. The Doc said she was yanking out the drain today. I am thinking this is figurative. Nope. Nothing figurative about it. The best way to describe is OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I may be understating it, though. Another follow-up next week. Prayer is appreciated.
Living all of life before the face of God...